Dehumidifier in UAE for Swimming Pools .
High humidity at indoor swimming pool area is common problem. This high humidity will not only create health issues for occupant but also it will damage your property. High humidity in swimming pool area helps to grow mold which cause health issue as well as bad odour. When high humidity get condensate then it forms water droplets and it can damage ceiling, electronic devices, wooden furniture, rust of metal objects etc. Hence controlling humidity is basic need at indoor swimming pool areas without compromising conditions and quality of air. Dehumidifier can reduce humidity in indoor swimming pool area. We need to choose right size and type of swimming pool dehumidifier at preferably at pool design stage to achieve efficient dehumidification.
Why High Humidity in Indoor Swimming Pool Area?
Main reason of high humidity in indoor swimming pool area is evaporation. Swimming pool is basically water body and when this water body comes in contact with air, water get evaporates. Evaporation rate get multiply when it is Heated swimming pool. When temperature of swimming pool water is high then evaporation takes place at faster rate. Due to indoor condition, water got evaporated will be in indoor air in form of water vapour which called as Humidity. Dehumidification of this water vapour will create pleasant and safe environment in indoor swimming pool area.
Indicators of High Humidity in Indoor Swimming Pool?
When there is high humidity in indoor swimming pool area then it need to be noticed at early stage. Indicators of high humidity in swimming pool areas are as follow:
- Important indicator is "smell of chlorine". When swimming pool water which contain chlorine get evaporates, you notice chlorine smell in air since evaporated water present in air in form of water vapour.
- Condensate water drop formation on glass windows.
- Floor becomes wet.
- Rust on metal objects.
How To Select capacity of?
- Area of Swimming Pool: If area of swimming pool is bigger then evaporation rate will be more and hence high capacity of dehumidifier required.
- Swimming Pool Water temperature: Higher then temperature of water more will be evaporation hence higher capacity dehumidifier.
- No of occupant in indoor swimming pool area.
- Room temperature in indoor swimming area.
Choosing right type?
It is vary important to choose right type of dehumidifier in terms of working principle and mounting type. On Basis working principal there are mainly two types dehumidifiers i.e. Condensation dehumidifier and Desiccant Dehumidifier. Desiccant dehumidifier normally use in low temperature areas like cold room, storage of medicine, special laboratories etc. Desiccant dehumidifier is are costly with high operating cost. For Swimming pool area condensation type of dehumidifier is more suitable.
Ceiling mount dehumidifier is most suitable for indoor swimming pool areas. CtrlTech offers SPD series ducted dehumidifier from then range of 56 lit/day to 1200 lit/day. CtrlTech reputed supplier of all types of dehumidifier in all emirates of UAE i.e. Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Ras Al Khaima, Fujairah in addition to Middle eastern countries like Oman, Qatar, Kuwait & Saudi Arabia
Summary on Swimming pool Dehumidifier Article:
- High Humidity in indoor swimming pool areas can create health issues and damage property.
- Main source of humidity in indoor swimming pool area is evaporation. Evaporation increases with increase in swimming pool area and temperature of swimming pool water.
- Condensation type of ceiling mounted ducted dehumidifier is more suitable for Indoor Swimming Pool.