In this article we will explore on five important features that dehumidifiers should have. Whenever you go for dehumidifier shopping then you need to make sure that these five features should be incorporated in your dehumidifier. We will separately explore these five features in Home dehumidifiers, industrial dehumidifier and Swimming pool dehumidifier.
Five Features that Home Dehumidifiers Should Have.
It is very important to choose right dehumidifiers for your home since it is directly concern to health of your family. High humidity at home invites lots of health issues. Common health issue is breathing problem. High humidity also provide favorable conditions for fugue and molds. Hence choosing right home dehumidifiers is very important.
- Automatic Operation: Home air dehumidifier should have fully automatic function. Once you set required humidity level from front control panel then home dehumidifier should stop automatically when set humidity achieved and start automatically if humidity goes high again.
- Condensate Tank Capacity: Dehumidifiers for home should have at built in condensate tank capacity of 5 liters. Bigger than this tank size will make room dehumidifier bulky in nature.
- Filter: Dehumidifiers prime job is dehumidification. But if you get pure air along with it then it will be icing on cake. Hence home unit should have filter at air inlet.
- Timer: This features allows user to set delay timer to switch on or switch off unit after desired delay time in hours.
- Continuous Drainage: In addition to inbuilt tank, dehumidifier should have facility to connect hose pipe for continuous drainage.
Five Features of Industrial Dehumidifier.
Most of Industrial process requires a efficient dehumidification to maintain quality. Industrial dehumidifier help to achieve required low humidity. Industrial dehumidifier required in Pharmaceutical industry, Food industry, Marine industries, Ship building industries etc. Following five features should be consider while buying commercial duty dehumidifiers.
- Portability: Industrial dehumidifier often very heavy. Hence portability feature is important to move unit easily. Unit should have strong wheels of minimum 30 cm diameter. Dehumidifier should provided with Push handle. Movement of wheel should be smooth and it should require less effort to move unit.
- Dehumidifier pump: Dehumidifier pump helps to pump out condensate water. At many industrial sites, drainage point not available at every rooms. In such situation, drainage pipe need to take from high level from ground. Dehumidifier pump helps to drain out condensate water in such situation.
- Defrost & Airflow: Dehumidifier should have automatic defrosting features to avoid formation of ice on its coil which affects performance of dehumidifier. In addition to automatic defrost, button should be provided on control panale for manual defrosting.
- Compressor: Compressor of industrial dehumidifier should use environmental friendly refrigerant gas only. It should
- Casing: Housing case of industrial dehumidifier should be high quality plastic so that it will not have any impact of corrosion over years.
Swimming pool dehumidifier: Five Features.
In Indoor swimming pool area, high humidity generated due to pool water surface. If pool water is heated then humidity generation will again faster. Swimming pool dehumidifier help to reduce this high humidity.
- Mounting: Mounting of indoor swimming pool dehumidifier is very important to get best out of pool dehumidifier. There are ceiling mount, floor mount and wall mount dehumidifiers available in market. Floor mount dehumidifier will occupy your space and many times it doesn’t go with interiors decoration of you swimming pool. Wall mount dehumidifier look very good but it has limitation of capacity. Ceiling mount ducted dehumidifier is best for indoor swimming pool area. These type of dehumidifier can connected with air conditioner duct or it can connected independently.
- Remote Humidistat: For swimming pool area remote humidistat is recommended so as to mount on wall for easy access.
- Filter: Swimming pool dehumidifier should have filter at inlet for pure air.
- Hygrostat: Hygrostat should be incorporated in wall mounted humidistat to check current room humidity level.
- Defrost: Swimming pool dehumidifier should have automatic defrosting feature since ceiling mount units are difficult to access for maintenance.
For more information of Dehumidifiers, please contact us at 050-1537113 or email us at Sales@ctrltechnologies.com
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]