Dehumidifier for ductwork
At many sites, there is no scope to place portable or wall mount dryers. At such sites, a dehumidifier for ductwork is the only option. It might affect a condensation or absorption-based system. However, it has the facility to connect the duct to it. A ducted system has many advantages over another type. For example, it saves floor space since it installs ceiling suspended or outdoor. Also, due to its remote fixing, it does not add noise to space.
A dehumidifier for ductwork is the best option for the indoor swimming pool. It can be connected to the supply or return ductwork of the HVAC system. Thus, it able to reduce humidity with speed. In the same vein, it can be connected to the fresh air intake duct. As we all aware, at home, humidity gets added through the outside fresh air taken by AC. Hence, to control humidity inside the house, we need to dry this fresh air. A duct mount dehumidifier can dry the fresh air before it feeds to the AC system.
SPD-50L dehumidifier for ductwork.
It is a small size ducted dehumidifier suitable for small spaces. For instance, it is an ideal choice for a jacuzzi or small storeroom. For the living area, any machine needs to be silent. And worth mentioning that SPD-50L comply with this need. Often there is a limitation of space when above the false ceiling. Thus, SPD-50L is designed with compact size. With a wall mount controller, users can operate with ease.
SPD-50L dehumidifier for ductwork is an affordable option. Users can choose to connect this system in six different options. Hence, it offers flexibility to overcome difficulties at the site. There is the option to fix it as an independent unit if there is no scope to connect this unit with the AC ductwork. The fixing is very straight forward. It needs a power supply and drain point.
Ducted dehumidifier installation.
We need to take care of a few things during the installation of the system. The user needs to read all instructions mentioned in the manual. Especially, safety instruction needs to follow strictly. Keep in mind the following point during fixing of this dehumidifier for ductwork.
- For better performance, the unit needs regular maintenance. Hence, allow clearance of at least 60 cm on the front side of the system.
- Ensure that the ceiling is made of a material that can sustain the unit’s weight at least two times.
- The unit should not vibrate while operating. Thus, use a robust M10 expansion bolt with a rubber bush at lifting lugs.
- Inlet and outlet ductwork should be of proper size. Avoid ninety-degree bend to the duct.
- For smooth operation, the controller cable should not be longer than nine meters. Also, avoid crossover of controller and power cables.
Features of SPD-50L dehumidifier for ductwork.
The unique features of this system are its reliability and ease of operation. To clarify more, all components of SPD-50L is of high quality. Steel casing makes this unit robust. Besides, it has an efficient rotory compressor with R410a or R407c. Thus, it is environmental friendly equipment. Air inlet and outlet fitted with round collars. Hence, it is easy to connect even with flexible ducts. SPD-50L dehumidifier for ductwork can deliver airflow of 500 CMH.
At the inlet, a removable filter of the G4 level is provided. Also, it complies with the IPx4 protection standard. SPD-50L ducted dehumidifier can work in 5 to 38 ℃. Moreover, this system has to overheat protection. So, it avoids damage to the compressor.
Control panel of SPD-50L.
As mentioned before, the buyer will get a wall-mount LCD controller along with the unit. From this controller, users can adjust and set the desired humidity value. Also, there is the option of selecting a programmable delay timer to auto turn on or off the system. Thus, it helps to save energy. The controller also displays room humidity and temperature.
This dehumidifier for ductwork can set at three fan speeds. Although, in auto mode unit will adjust fan speed itself. The controller has an internal memory, which saves the setting. Hence, the user need not do a set every time. Most importantly, SPD-50L can start itself when power gets restores.
Benefits of dehumidifier for ductwork.
- SPD-50L is often installed above the false ceiling. Thus, it does not add any noise to the room.
- It is compact with a low height. Hence, easy to install even at a short height ceiling.
- Due to its minimum noise operation, it is ideal for homes, hotels, and spas.
- The G4 level filter at the inlet cleans inlet air. So, it helps to improve air quality in the space.
- It is user-friendly with its touch screen controller.